- Attendance Policy and Procedures
- Bullying Safe School and Bullying Policy
- Child Protection Policy and Procedures
- Child Safeguarding Commitment
- Complaints Handling Policy Trinity
- Enrolment Policy
- Staff Code of Professional Standards and Conduct
- Uniform Guidelines
- Whistle Bowlers Policy and Procedures
ICT Policies and Guidelines:
These guideline relate to any Personal Electronic Device (PED) that could be used for communications or data storage and retrieval. This includes but is not exclusive of mobile phones, smart phones, USB drives, PDAs, IPods, notebook/laptop computers, tablet computers, PSPs or other portable game consoles and calculators.
Trinity Catholic College Lismore embraces emerging digital technologies and encourages its teachers and students to look for ways of using them to enhance teaching and learning. The availability and appropriate use of these resources provide opportunities that can help students develop spiritually, academically, socially and physically. Their inappropriate use can be detrimental to the teaching/learning process, anti-social and even harmful. These guidelines outline the principles and parameters for the use of PEDs at the College.